Say Hello to the K620A Cup Anemometer!
You wanted a cost-effective cup anemometer without compromising on precision and data quality? You got it. We are announcing our new cup anemometer, the K620A.
With our 20-year experience in the design and manufacturing of instrumentation for wind & solar resource assessment, this is another step in our efforts to offer a wide range of high-quality instruments and services that meet the needs of our global customers.
- Individual factory wind tunnel calibration 4-16 m/s (Measnet recommended measurement range)
- Cost-effective solution
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminium
- Resistant injection molded polycarbonate cups
- Manufactured in the European Union
- Highly resistant ball bearings
- Easy assembly plug
- Low level AC sine wave output signal (no power consumption)
- Optional three-per-box packaging. Ensures safe and cost-effective transportation.
Wind resource assessment, solar resource assessment, solar monitoring, meteorology and environmental monitoring.