TECHNICAL WIND SPECIALIST
A leading Renewable Energy developer based in Japan specialising in Wind, Solar and Biomass is looking to expand operations in their Tokyo office and looking out for a Technical Wind Specialist to join their growing team. The ideal candidate should possess at least 5 years of working experience within the Renewable Energy industry with prior involvement in Solar, Wind or Biomass projects.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, this role will be exposed to a huge range of projects within different markets and is responsible for providing technical coordination and support, performing wind data analysis and due diligence to wind energy projects.
- Knowledge in Wind Assessment and wind project development software such as WindPRO.WAsP etc
- Basic competency in GIS, CAD, Python and other programming knowledge
- Noise and Shadow flicker assessments
- Possess a valid Driving Licence
- Language requirement: English (Japanese language is a plus)
If interested, please submit your resume for immediate consideration by clicking apply below or alternatively contact Crystal Lian @ +65 31651421 for a further discussion.