A leading global Renewable Energy developer and IPP specialising in Solar and Wind is expanding their team in Korea and looking for a Project Development Manager to join their growing team. The ideal candidate should possess at least 5 years of working experience within the Renewable Energy industry, ideally in Wind.
Key responsibilities of the Project Development Manager include:
- Manage site identification, assessment and acquisition for renewable energy projects.
- Collaborate with different departments such as technical, legal, and financial teams to support the project development process.
- Familiar with local regulation and be the point of contact between the management and local authorities in Korea.
- Be involved throughout the planning and development process, construction, obtaining permit, managing internal and external resources.
- Other development and support activities as may be required by the Company.
- Weekly travels to site may be required.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the Korean renewable energy market, open to both Solar and Wind profiles
- Valid driving license
- Language requirement: Korean (Fluent), English (Business level)
If you are interested in the project development manager role, apply online today or contact Crystal Lian at +65 3165 1421 for more information