A leading Renewable Energy developer based in Japan specialising in Wind, Solar and Biomass is expanding operations in their Tokyo office and looking for a Project Coordinator to join their growing team. The ideal candidate should possess at least 5 years of working experience within the Renewable Energy industry with in depth knowledge in renewable energy project development process.
Key responsibilities of the Project Coordinator include:
- Secure and deliver project land and permitting and assist in project development process.
- Establish and maintain relationships with local stakeholders, both private and public land owners.
- Be the point of contact between the management and local authorities.
- Contracts negotiation, obtain approval documents, project coordination etc.
- Provide support throughout the project cycle.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience with project and land permitting and stakeholder management within the Renewable Energy industry in Japan
- Project delivery experience would be an added advantage
- Valid driving license
- Language requirement: Japanese (Native), English (Business level)
If you are interested in the project coordinator role, apply online today or contact Crystal Lian at +65 3165 1421