Taylor Hopkinson have been retained to search for and select a Technical Interface Manager to be responsible for assisting in project development, procurement and construction activities and managing technical interfaces between major packages.
- Support the Engineering team and Package Managers to ensure high quality and safe coordinated delivery to time and budget.
- Contribute to the successful development of offshore wind projects from pre-construction through to FID and to EPC contract award and execution.
- Provide technical oversight in the development of engineering specification and construction project strategies and help negotiate the contracts with supply chain together with commercial and legal partners.
- Contribute to the key development stages up to financial close, with a full asset lifecycle mind-set.
- Participate in the tendering processes for the major contract work areas to ensure that the interfaces are suitably defined within the contracts.
- Participate in interface co-ordination meetings with contractors and support the Package Managers on all interface aspects.
- Significant experience within an energy developer, utility or a related field performing technical management roles for offshore wind projects, with a degree in and engineering discipline.
- Ability to work at the start up stage of a project, develop systems / standards and processes.
- Strong commitment and proven leadership skills, accomplished planning and organization skills.
- Ability to communicate across all levels and multiple nationalities and cultures.
- Excellent communication, diplomatic, networking and influencing skills both inside and outside of the project team.
- Ability to take initiative and make rational decisions, even when under pressure, and be result oriented.
For more information please email: email@example.com