An influential global energy renewable company is seeking to hire an experienced Wind Business Developer to lead projects based in the heart of Japan. You will play a key role in the organisation’s investments of their key projects.
Key requirements and responsibilities of Head of Wind Development include:
- Demonstrated success in developing strategies for new market development
Experience in the Japan Renewable market, ideally have been involved in development of Wind projects
- Strong experience developing and managing M&A, Origination and Project Development teams
Extensive network of relevant developers, government and local stakeholders and financial partners
- Collaborate with permitting, technical, legal, and financial teams that support the project development process, and transfer knowledge where applicable.
- Collaborate with METI, local stakeholders, fishermen union, utility companies and landowners
- Management experience, ideally having led a team in previous positions. You would be required to lead a team of 10 people in this role.
- Business level proficiency in the Japanese language is required.
What they can offer:
- Wind project pipeline of about 1GW
- Experienced and committed team with international experience
- Competitive remuneration package
If you are interested in finding out more on this job and about the company please apply or get in contact with Crystal Lian at +65 3165 1421 to have a confidential discussion.