11TH ASIA OFFSHORE WIND DAY
CONFERENCE | INDUSTRY SESSIONS | NETWORKING
The Asia Wind Energy Association is organizing the 11th Asia Offshore Wind Day, with a focus on the Japanese offshore wind market, at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Tokyo on 27 February 2024. The event will be held in conjunction with the Smart Energy Week.
With the Japanese and Asian offshore wind industry expected to grow significantly in the coming years, the 11th Asia Offshore Wind Day offers the ideal meeting place to network, discuss and learn about the future of the offshore wind sector in Asia. In addition to Japan, other growth markets such as Korea, Australia, Vietnam, Taiwan and the Philippines will be discussed during the conference.
Head of Japan
Anna Marie Owie
Senior Vice President
Regional Director, Sales & Marketing, Asia Pacific
Director Offshore Wind Asia Pacific
Norwegian Energy Partners
Business developer Korea & Japan
Temporary Works Design
WHY YOU NEED TO ATTEND THE 11th ASIA OFFSHORE WIND DAY IN TOKYO
- Be an industry player – from CEOs to analysts, developers and offshore wind engineers, the Asia Offshore Wind Day attracts the complete energy offshore wind value chain.
- Grow your network with more than 400 delegates, hours of networking including cocktail reception, industry network lunch and network sessions throughout the day.
- Meet potential partners active in the Japanese offshore wind industry.
- Engage with the people that matter, by joining C-suite speakers and senior delegates from the offshore wind industry in Asia-Pacific.
- Update your knowledge by hearing about current developments and innovations from more than 60 expert speakers.
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES
The Asia Offshore Wind Day is your chance to meet key decision makers from the entire energy value chain, under one roof. It’s an event where the attendance is dominated by representatives of offshore wind industry
There are numerous sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, with packages designed to help you meet your marketing and sales targets.