With 50 years of experience, Kim Heng Marine & Oilfield Pte Ltd is an established integrated offshore and marine value chain services provider. Kim Heng offers a one-stop comprehensive range of products and services catering to offshore oil & gas and wind projects, from exploration to field development and production.
- Kim Heng’s operations are primarily located in Singapore armed with 2 waterfront shipyards that have a combined land area of 55,000sqm and waterfront of 205 metres to carry out a multitude of services. The Yard is well equipped with state of the art shipyard facilities and equipment to engage in large scale fabrication works.
Ship Owner & Operator:
- A fleet of vessels comprising of offshore support vessel (AHTS), cargo/material barges, crewboats, tugboats and heavy lifting crane barges
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning (EPCIC) and Afloat Repair, Maintenance & Overhaul (RMO) works of sections or components of offshore platforms, production modules and drilling rigs
- Transportation & Installation (T&I) of jackets, modules, platforms and wellheads
- Trenchless installation of pipelines and cables (HDD)
Logistics and Supply Chain Management:
- Provision of logistics and general shipping management
- Provision of warehousing and storage solutions
- Supply of wind and oil & gas products/equipment
Vessel Sales & Newbuild:
- Purchase and refurbishment of vessels for on selling
- Newbuilding of vessels