- Monitor quality and commissioning activities of WTG components at the WTG completion harbour (Taichung, Taiwan)
- Monitor the commissioning activities.
- Ensure that outstanding works and quality issues are detected and reported.
- Monitor mechanical and electrical completion.
- Ensure that work is carried out in compliance with the project HSE rules and local legislation.
- Review work reports and confirm work is done according to the commissioning manual.
- Ensure that tests are carried out and commissioning work documented according to rules, procedures and templates.
- Ensure that progress of commissioning is reported in daily progress reports.
- Contribute to proactive management, good coordination and communication between all parties performed ineffective processes.
- Assist WTG Commissioning Supervisor with tasks/ reporting as required.
- Perform commissioning walk-downs together with the supplier.
- Report in NCR system on relevant quality issues.
- Review DPRs and determine validity of any additional client work/adverse events.
- Verify that tests are carried out and documented.
- Reviewing and acceptance of suppliers snag/NCR lists.
- Record snags/NCRs in Ørsted internal systems.
- Ensure necessary safety signs/notices, barriers etc. are implemented on a day-to-day basis during the commissioning.
- Take part in site meetings.
- Review as built documentation.
- Participate in verifying that HSE procedures are implemented.
- Participate in data collection of quality performance surveys.
- Technical education relevant for the subject matter
- All relevant safety trainings needed to perform the job, e.g. GWO
- Preferably 3 years of work experience within offshore wind
- Required 1 year of practical experience related to executing the WTG commissioning scope