Duties & Responsibilities
- Initiate daily operational works related to banking/cash management activities, support of tasks related to managing money, such as maintaining records of remittance, check application and accounts reconciliation.
- Prepare FX transaction related document to launch the transaction and ensure fulfill regulation needs.
- Facility usage, position balance, application, renewal, and modification related reports and documents preparation.
- Work closely with the banks to prepare payments, facility drawdowns, and repayments required documents and initiate the process.
- Perform regular monthly reports to accurately track financial information.
- Archive bank related documents for internal control and external control needs.
- Execute monthly inventory process of petty cash and check.
- Any other appointed admin works.
This Role Might be for You If
- Associate degree in finance or accounting preferred.
- Prior experience in banking, financial industry, or treasury functions and familiar with drawdown process and supportive document preparation is highly preferred.
- Ability to work independently and communicate smoothly with banks to execute operational works properly and timely.
- Ability to multitask and manage time amid multiple deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.