- Coordinating the contractors, for packages for Construction on board the SOV.
- Main point of contact for Offshore Operations Management.
- Interface Management on board between vessel crew, our clients personnel and subcontractors.
- Chair onboard vessel meetings on daily basis for planning ahead.
- Liaise SOV planning and scheduling with shore based Offshore Operations Team.
- Assist works packages and Offshore Operations Team with coordinating and executing the drop-off and pick-up of different work teams to different locations.
- Create the daily transfer plan and manifests of the SOV.
- Coordinate receival of cargo and personnel with vessel operator and Offshore Operations Team.
- Assist Lead Site Technicians with preparation of RAMS and preparation of the works.
- Assist lifting operations etc. during planning and during execution as supervisor and trainer for (lead) site techs.
- Mentor and advise Lead Site Technicians if required, on the various works that are part of Lead and Site Tech scope.
- Assist with training and supervision of unexperienced offshore personnel during works and e.g., transfer from CTV to structures.
- Preferably experience from projects as Lead / Site Tech / Coordinator
- Experience with vessel planning and works planning.
- Mechanical or electrical background to assist with Balance of Plant maintenance tasks
- Experience as Lifting Supervisor / Banksman. Hold in date GWO Slinger Signaler or OPITO Slinger Banksman certificate
- Experience in creating Method Statements and identifying potential risks and mitigating measures for Risk Assessment documents
- Able to mentor, train and develop a team of Taiwanese offshore site technicians
- Offshore windfarm work experience, climbing offshore turbines and transferring of equipment between CTV and SOV.
- In date GWO BST (FA, FA, SS, WAH, MH), OGUK Medical, Chester Step test with a score of 35 or better. Valid certification required for full project.