Global Renewable Energy Company seeks a Project Development Manager for their Asia business. The role will be based in Singapore
- Successfully develop utility-scale renewable energy and energy storage projects.
- Source, evaluate and secure land for utility-scale renewable energy and energy storage projects.
- Duties will include prospecting, site identification and assessment, information gathering with local government.
- Collaborate with electric utilities to obtain transmission grid information, determine suitable grid connection points
- Manage project permitting, including interactions with national, provincial and local government
- Collaborate with technical, legal and financial resources to support the project development process.
- Minimum BA/BS degree
- 5+ years experience in the energy and/or real estate development industry in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia and with a minimum of 2 years in Singapore
- Strong background working with internal and External stakeholder
- Knowledge of the Singaporean, Malaysian, and Indonesian renewable energy markets advantageous
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to Moushmi.email@example.com along with notice period