• Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
• Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with quality and safety regulations.
• Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
• Meet contractual conditions of performance.
• Review the work progress daily.
• Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
• Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
• At least 4 years of working experience as a Construction Site Manager
• Certified First Class Electric Works Execution Manager (1級電気工事施工管理技士)
• Construction/ technical background
• Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means, and methods.
• Native Japanese language skills and business English skills (verbal & written)
• Working experience of SAP
• Competent with conflict and crisis management
• Leadership and human resources management skills
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Pragmatic and quality-conscious
Salary: ¥10,000,000 – ¥12,000,000 per annum