The Service Manager is responsible for the leadership, management and delivering the Service Availability Agreement. He/she is accountable for the operation of the assets encompassing Quality, HSE, production performance, asset security, operations and maintenance activities and budget control, profit and losses and employee development.
The role requires to work closely with the Customer in collaboration with the Customer Manager.
Supervise the operation of:
- Production performance
- Asset security
- Operations and maintenance activities
- Budget control
- Profit and losses
- Employee review and development
- Technical education/ Degree
- Valid driving license for Japan
- Experience in a management position in an industrial or customer service business
- Experience in supervising and developing effective relations with customers.
- Native Japanese language skills
- Business English skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to read, understand and apply financial key figures.
- Solid Leadership skills
- Ensure efficient execution of services including site alignment and continuous improvements.
- Offshore experience
- Talent Management
- Coaching and mentoring
- Aptitude to guide and implement Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental management responsibilities.
- Ability to motivate and act as coach for the employees.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective leadership skills and motivational skills
- Role model towards safety
- IT skills – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Salary: ¥9,000,000 – ¥11,000,000 per annum