Roles & Responsibilities
- Relevant commercial and technical; knowledge of Offshore Support Vessels (AHT, AHTS, PSV, Subsea, Wind Vessels) and their systems
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients
- Identify and develop sales opportunities
- See deals through from contract negotiations to delivery, invoicing and payment
- Be prepared to be involved with Administration as and when required
- Only Singaporeans / Singapore PR’s need apply
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience from offshore commercial/contractual work
- Diploma or Degree holder with Commercial Maritime, Engineering or similar education (preferred)
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Able to speak a 2nd language such as Bahasa Melayu, Chinese or Hindi
- Have an established network in the offshore marine industry
- Strong sense of commercial and business acumen
- Hard working, highly motivated, sharp, meticulous and goal driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently.
- Able to work outside of office hours as required due to the nature of the job and working with clients from
different time zones.
Applicants should email their CV to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.