- Managing activities related to stakeholder, permits, and public relations (“PR”) necessary for the Project with the Project members
- Finding, analyzing, communicating, documenting and negotiating with appropriate organization and/or person as necessary, including but not limited to authorities, governmental bodies, medias, PR agencies, local organization, local people, consultants, the Project members which can satisfy requirements by the Project as following examples;
- Authorities which are related to permits necessary for the Project such as central and local governmental authorities;
- Governmental bodies which are related to the Project such as Bureau of Energy Industrial Development Bureau and Ministry of Economic Affairs;
- Medias which may have interest on the Project and/or energy market;
- PR agencies which are necessary to execute PR activity for the Project;
- Local organization and people which relate to the Project, such as fishermen, landowners and/or related associations; and
- Any other persons, organizations and companies which are necessary to satisfy requirement by the Project.
- Conducting the study for electric power markets for the Project;
- Developing the stakeholder relationships for the Project, such as partners, developers, contractors, lenders, Tai Power, government bodies, authorities, local people, local organizations etc.;
- Commercial support for the Project, such as partnership or contract negotiation, financial planning, bidding preparation, permits and licenses acquisition, etc.;
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master or Bachelors degree (Engineering, Jurisprudence, Commerce, Politics and/or Economics) a plus;
- 5+ years of experience in the related energy infrastructure sector, experience in permit, stakeholder management, and/or offshore wind projects is preferable;
- Deep understanding of the power markets in Taiwan;
- Communication skill with stakeholders for the Project, such as developers, contractors, lenders, Tai Power, governmental bodies, authorities, local people, local organizations etc.
To apply and for more information about this or many other Renewable Energy Industry related positions in the Asia Pacific region please send your CV/Resume in Word Format to APAC@earthstreamglobal.com. Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd.
Reg No: R1111482
Techstream Global Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 16S8096