Location: Taipei, Taiwan, or Tokyo, Japan
- Provide input into Investment Financial Models (managed by Financial Modeller) for mid stage development projects (pre bid etc) through management of development assumption book and related supporting information for the base case and agreed scenarios.
- Creation and administration of cash forecasts for the costs of Offshore wind project, maintaining a schedule of the forecasted cash flow. Align with key projects contacts (Package managers, Engineering managers etc) on these values and ensure appropriate sign offs are recorded.
- Record and monitor the variances between different cases and communicate them as needed with the Project Management Team.
- Evaluate base case and scenarios and translate these into a financial value in early projects and in absence of a financial modeller
- Support our client and their joint venture in the reporting for specific projects. This can include providing inputs to required forecasts/business plans as supported by the cost book.
- Development and maintain good working relationships with all internal stakeholders as required to ensure clear visibility on the status of the tasks above to both project and line management.
- Ad hoc financial analysis as required to support commentary and in response to queries from the management team.
- Support process improvements to improve timings, reduce manual interventions and promote the use of relevant systems
- Large Project experience essential in an energy or similar industry
- Previous experience working up early-stage cost books on investment projects required
- Excellent excel knowledge
- Investment modelling experience desirable but not essential
- Finance role experience needed; specific qualifications not essential
- Quantity Surveyor or similar qualification desirable but not essential