- Identify applicable procedures for their allocated scope / vessel and review all related documentation with a project management perspective.
- Prepare / create readiness plan and action list and follow up with the process.
- Review items ordered for scope and confirmed status to ensure all will be ready for use as per schedule.
- Where applicable to their scope, review marine vessels and watercraft, ships, boats, winches, cranes, trenchers, and dredges to ascertain condition of machinery to determine remediations required to meet project requirements. If review identifies further action is required, identify, and engineer remedial solution and agree implementation which is acceptable for the project team.
- Ensure planned activities are adequately risk assessed in accordance with employer requirements.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders and personnel involved in activities to ensure all are clear with their roles and responsibilities.
- Observe any required operating tests on machinery and equipment.
- Implement any required engineering amendments to ensure readiness.
- Mobilize for the applicable site ensuring compliance to employer processes and procedures.
- Inspect conditions of all project equipment stored, handled, transported, or spooled and condition of permanently installed materials.
- Where applicable, support engineering input to marine operations including; offshore / subsea construction, towing, anchoring, handling, heavy lift, surveying, geotechnical reviewing, cable laying, trenching, rock dumping, termination and testing.
- Providing daily reports on work conducted, recommended actions, repairs or conditions remedied.
- HSEQ reporting in accordance with company requirements.
- Business-fluent in spoken and written English.
To apply, you MUST have eligibility to enter and work in Taiwan, either Taiwanese or Alien Residence Card holder. The candidates also must be fluent in English, Mandarin speaking is considered beneficial. Candidates going offshore must have minimum required offshore training already, for instance, BOSIET on vessels, or GWO on FOU/WTG locations.