- Termination provides the mechanical and electrical connection of the array cables to the turbines.
- Testing verifies that the cables have not been damaged during installation.
- Support the project from tendering of the contract, directing the implementation planning and technical approval planning, verification of engineering documents, procedures and works results, supervising all activities on site and ensuring compliance with all approval conditions imposed by the authorities
- Coordinate all studies and engineering activities of the offshore cable route, resulting in a basic design.
- Management of subproject for offshore cable installation from offshore wind parks via offshore platform to the land,
- Ensure compliance with deadlines, costs, quality and HSE guidelines and documentation requirements
- Several years relevant experience with offshore cable installation, route design and clearance, offshore cable-/pipeline crossings, cable laying, protecting, cable pull in, offshore HSE interests desirable
- Extensive experience in managing contracts with both contractors and engineering companies
- Preparedness to remain on-board the survey vessels in case of Kick-off/ SHE related meetings
- Business-fluent in spoken and written English.
To apply, you MUST have eligibility to enter and work in Taiwan, either Taiwanese or Alien Residence Card holder. The candidates also must be fluent in English, Mandarin speaking is considered beneficial. Candidates going offshore must have minimum required offshore training already, for instance, BOSIET on vessels, or GWO on FOU/WTG locations.