- Support fund investment in Renewable Energy field like Waste to Energy, Solar and Wind power in Greater China and South East Asia.
- Support investment analysis, due diligence and other assignments to support investment activity.
- Assist asset management and other assignments.
- Ensure project development and engaging with relevant parties to engage permit application activities.
- Responsible for subcontracting discussion and negotiations.
- Working with key stakeholders to realize key project deliverables and milestones.
- At least 5 years project development experiences in renewable energy industry and have bachelor’s or master’s degree within a relevant field like business and engineering
- Have experience in working proactively with stakeholders, and in leading teams and complex projects in a highly competitive industry.
- Good communication, negotiation, local network and English skills.