- Develop the document management plans, procedures, and instructions.
- Develop Documentation and Correspondences status reporting systems and support project to implement.
- Manage organizational documentation through the document life cycle.
- Maintain organizational documents and the document management system.
- Identify and investigate the need for documents of various types.
- Coordinate implementation of requirements in EDMS (PIMS) and interfacing modules.
- Ensure that organizational documents go through a documented and approved review-and-approval process before being stored.
- Ensure that internal controls are in place and are functional.
- Ensure the security, accessibility, and proper distribution of organizational documents.
- Have 10 years or above experience in document control.
- Have involved in large scale infrastructure project documentation and turn over.
- Used to work with EDMS system and have a good knowledge of system.
- Expert in development of process.
- Superuser in Microsoft products, especially in PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Traditional Chinese.
- Engineering knowledge is a huge plus.