- Expats and locals welcome to apply
- Excellent English skills and knowledge of Vietnamese culture
- Renewables or power O&M
Your new role
As Head of Plant Operations, leading a small team, you will be responsible for oversight of the daily operations and maintenance and administrative procedures:
- Develop operations plan and strategies for a wind farm under commissioning
- Ensure high energy output and minimum downtime
- Ensure an efficient inventory & warehouse management to minimise plant downtime
- Ensure that all plant activities are carried out in compliance with HSE policies and procedures;
- Provide technical expertise in all electrical, civil and mechanical issues
- Develop proper preventive maintenance and inspection plans to ensure reliable operation of electrical infrastructure;
- Oversee and administer site computer, SCADA systems
- Manage 24/7 team to ensure lost revenue is kept to a minimum;
- Create and monitor O&M annual budget.
Who you are
You are probably an expatriate, although locals are encouraged to apply, with excellent English skills and knowledge of the Vietnamese culture. You have experience in renewables operations although other energy platforms would be considered.
This is an excellent position reporting to the CEO in a country dedicated to renewables. Interested? Then submit your resume through this site or contact Lani Seals on WhatsApp +63 917 713 2931.
email@example.com – Consultant