- Delivering an Offshore Substation Package in a new market including design, procurement, construction, transport, installation and commissioning.
- Identification of requirements and definition of scope of work and lead concept selection and FEED work
- Prepare roadmap to secure timely certified design, fabrication, transport and installation as well as future cost out of the concept
- Mobilisation and leadership of team and resources and drive procurement and ensure timely contracting of packages
- Identify and manage interfaces to other packages
- Manage internal and external engineering and design works
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards and certification requirements
- Coordinate and provide support to other functions and packages, lead and prepare documentation required for the relevant project stages, decisions, assessments.
- Ensure high focus and best in class management of health, safety and quality for all involved
- Engineering degree or similar level education and 10 years of industry experience.
- Demonstrated project management experience from executing an offshore substation package or similar asset, and preferably PMP(PMI) qualified
- Strong technical understanding of the scope and associated supply chain
- Strong commercial understanding and contract management/negotiation skills
- Leadership skills with ability to communicate efficiently and effectively
- Able to thrive and develop in an international- and multi-cultural environment.