Earthstream is proud to partner with an offshore wind leading developer based in Taiwan who is looking for an O&M manager that collaborates with them in their business activities providing greener energy as an alternative source of power.
What you will do?
· Overseeing all operations and maintenance activities for the wind farm
· Developing cost-effective programs for operations and maintenance
· Interacting with internal and external stakeholders for reaching goals
· Monitoring and controlling budget forecast and OPEX
· Ensuring compliance with all processes, procedures, and policies
What do we require?
· Engineering degree, civil, mechanical, or structural engineering preferred
· Strong management and leadership skills
· 6+ years of experience in the construction field
· Good communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
· Fluent in written and spoken English
To apply and for more information about this or any other Power Generation and Renewable Energy Industry related positions globally please send your CV/Resume in Word Format to Earthstream.
Reg No: R1111482
Techstream Global Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 16S8096