• Contribute to the development strategy ensuring market and regulatory watch.
• Identify potential opportunities and partnerships in development and co-investment, in line with the approved strategy.
• Ensure good relations with public & private and national & local stakeholders and participate in relevant meetings.
• Coordination with internal Operations, HSE, Compliance, Structured finance/ and Legal teams and prepare relevant documentation.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree (preferably engineering)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Experience in renewable energy business development
• Offshore wind experience would be a plus.
• Flexible mindset and open to very frequent travel
• M&A and/or partnership experience
• Native Japanese, fluent English communication skills
Salary: ¥12,000,000 – ¥17,000,000 per annum