Job Purpose: Our client is seeking for a person with background and education in electronics and instrumentation. The work would consist of managing the installation, monitoring and service and decommissioning of meteorological masts and LIDARs including inventory management.
- Manage wind measurement equipment of the company along Japan (Meteorological stations, LIDARs and power supply systems) as to minimize the installation and repair time and maximize data recovery: Procurement and installation of new devices, maintenance of installed equipment, decommissioning, service and inventory management.
- Create and provide regular instrumentation status related reporting.
- Identify and qualify new met mast suppliers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Engineering Degree or Diploma in Electronics or similar discipline
- Good English and Japanese written and verbal communication skills as work will require to interact with other areas in the organization and with foreign equipment suppliers.
- Some basic wind sector technical knowledge (General and Japanese).
- Good computer skills: Apart from general office tools. Google Earth. Database creation and management experience (equipment inventory, data, reporting).
- Experience in instrumentation.
To apply and for more information about this or many other Renewable Energy Industry related positions in the Asia Pacific region please send your CV/Resume in Word Format to APAC@earthstreamglobal.com. Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd.
Reg No: R1111482
Techstream Global Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 16S8096