Earthstream is proud to partner with an offshore wind leading developer based in Taiwan who is looking for a Mechanical engineer that collaborates with them in their business activities providing greener energy as an alternative source of power.
What you will do?
· Developing appropriate work packages and procurement strategies of the offshore plant
· Maintaining the offshore mechanical balance of the plant
· Supporting the site manager in its duties
· Handling and coordinating technical issues on the mechanical components in the structures (substations and foundations) for optimal performance
· Driving improvements in projects from the technical area
· Supporting the HSE manager in the execution of the Health and Safety management plan
What do we require?
· Engineering degree, civil, mechanical, marine, or structural engineering preferred · 3+ years of relevant experience in the energy sector or in the offshore sector
· Good communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
· Fluent in written and spoken English
To apply and for more information about this or any other Power Generation and Renewable Energy Industry related positions globally please send your CV/Resume in Word Format to Earthstream.
Reg No: R1111482
Techstream Global Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 16S8096