Earthstream have partned with a business that has a large pipeline of projects in Australia, the work is both challenging and rewarding, and the growing team has a high-performing and inclusive culture.
The ideal candidate will be a confident and proactive lawyer with experience in either Projects or Corporate and a demonstrated ability to effectively provide sound legal advice, exercise good business judgment, and work with senior management, other colleagues, external counsels, customers and regulators, in an international setup.
- Assisting the General Counsel with all transaction related work including:
- negotiating and drafting all project documents (and other ancillary documents including land agreements); and
- negotiating and drafting all corporate transaction documents including share purchase agreements and shareholders’ agreement
- Responsibility for corporate governance related work.
- Assisting the broader commercial team and senior management with day to day queries in relation to legal issues.
- Negotiating with external clients and business partners regarding contractual, legal and commercial issues.
- Liaising closely with external law firms, regulators, Government, finance and industry stakeholders, customers, counterparties and other colleagues
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years of experience gained as a transactional lawyer from a law firm or in-house legal departm
- PR visa or Australian Citizenship.
- Licensed to practice law in Commonwealth Countries, preferably Australia
- Strong academic qualifications including a law degree from a renowned law school or comparable
- Strong transactional experience
- Ability to negotiate and draft project documents and other ancillary agreements, etc
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptionally strong commercial drafting skills and attention to detail.
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated intercultural and problem solving skills
- Proven experience in taking ownership and responsibility for contractual management and successful execution.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, positive and can-do attitude and ability to work well under pressure, manage competing demands and meet strict deadlines.
Reg No: R1111482
Techstream Global Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 16S8096