- You will be part of APAC Special Projects & Origination where you, together with your colleagues, will lead strategic revenue projects across the region.
- Understanding the offshore wind and power markets in Asia Pacific, including certificates, support mechanisms, market regulations, and other revenue-related matters.
- Assisting with revenue inputs for market entry and in bid preparation activities in APAC markets (Japan, South Korea, etc.).
- Developing future revenue opportunities for the APAC markets.
- Negotiating power purchase agreements and related topics to improve the commercial viability of new and existing projects.
- Improving business cases by finding revenue levers, de-risking the projects, and contributing to improvements of regulation.
- Supporting market and project activities with commercial expertise, developing relationships, and creating new business opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master or Bachelors degree (Engineering or Finance) a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in energy origination sector.
- Relative experience in CPPA or IPP.
- Commercially savvy.
- Power market and contract experience.
- Market or business development expertise
- International commercial experience, preferably including negotiation responsibility
- Have strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
To apply and for more information about this or many other Renewable Energy Industry related positions in the Asia Pacific region please send your CV/Resume in Word Format to APAC@earthstreamglobal.com. Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd.
Reg No: R1111482
Techstream Global Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 16S8096