- Responsible for the planning, coordination and management of the overall commissioning activities and in particular the taking over of the windfarm (including all sub-systems) and its handover to Operations.
- Liaise with internal colleagues such as SCADA & Communications Manager, HSE Manager, Quality Manager, EPC Package Managers etc. to ensure a successful completion of the commissioning works.
- Collaborate with the Project Team to implement and maintain the project Commissioning Plan and associated procedures and lead the execution of commissioning works in coordination with Commissioning Managers for the packages incl. OSS Commissioning Manager, ONS Commissioning Manager etc.
- Ensure compliance with project quality and HSE requirements and particularly electrical safety rules are implemented and followed.
- Effective regular and ad-hoc reporting to the project leadership team.
- Identification and reporting of risks and development of mitigation measures as part of the overall risk management process.
- BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering or similar degree.
- Significant experience with wind farm commissioning works.
- Direct work experience Commissioning Manager offshore wind project.
- Strong background in QHSE, management of risk and electrical safety.
- Proven leadership capabilities and strong communication skills in English.
- A team player with ability and motivation to work in a diverse environment with people of different cultural backgrounds.
- Work experience in APAC is a plus.