- Manage all technical elements of the Korea offshore wind development pipeline working closely with the project teams and supporting functions.
- Manage regional technical resources across the Korea offshore development pipeline including providing guidance and mentorship to grow/develop talent
- Ensure technical feasibility and requirements are met for development projects
- Management of all technical, legal, and commercial aspects of technical packages
- Manage and ensure implementation of the technical strategy and input into the development pipeline
- Ensure quality of deliverables on the technical packages
- Develop, manage and input to project DEVEX and CAPEX budgets
- Ensure HSE compliance as well as ensure it is integrated into development works and packages
- Identify and manage key project risks and mitigation strategies
- Alongside Global Procurement functions, develop and drive local project procurement strategies
- Alongside PMO, develop and manage project programs, especially for all technical aspects
- Prepare regular project reports and assist in fulfilling reporting requirements.
- Write investment memorandums / SteerCo / IC materials and prepare presentations summarizing key technical aspects.
- Secure proper project documentation from contractors and suppliers, including operations documentation in early preparation for bidding
- MSc or other relevant Master’s degree
- Competence equivalent to IPMA level A/B and/or PMI PMP
- 10 to 15 years of experience in a similar position within offshore wind and/or construction projects
- Comfortable flagging problems when they arise and asking for help when needed
- Ability to be proactive while working remotely or independently
- Team player and strong communicator with internal and external parties
- Asia language is desirable and experience working within the Asia region
- Willingness to move to Korea or within Asia with travel