RWE Renewables Taiwan Ltd., Taipei, Taiwan (TW)
To start as soon as possible, Full time, permanent
Your future plans
- Develop and maintain local relationships with potential off-takers both wholesale and corporates directly, industry consultants, and other relevant stakeholders
- Assist RWE in developing new commercial routes to market
- Research local markets to develop a pipeline of potential off-takers through obtaining relevant data from various sources
- Evaluate and develop business pitches for the effective on-boarding of new potential off-takers
- Develop various ways of working that enhance the customer experience with RWE
- Work closely with potential off-takers to establish and grow relationships with RWE
- Potential travel within the Asia Pacific region
- Work closely within RWE Commercial in assisting to evolve PPA Solutions sharing your knowledge of the local market
- Active involvement in renewables / professional activities, societies, conferences, and network associations to engage with potential off-takers
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Business, Marketing, Energy or similar background
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in Business Development / Account Management is preferred
- Solution driven with effective relationship building / problem solving skills and able to manage multiple priorities at the same time
- An existing energy market network is an advantage
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is required
- Innovation skills with a passion for renewable energy
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software preferred
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 28987
Any questions? Benjamin Gomes, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Xing, too.
RWE represents change, innovation and sustainability. As one of the world’s leading generators of electricity from renewable energy sources, we aim to be carbon-neutral by 2040 and to enable a sustainable life for people around the world. To achieve this, we are looking for dynamic and motivated people to join us in creating a sustainable and secure energy future.
RWE Renewables GmbH, based in Essen, Germany, is RWE’s youngest subsidiary and one of the world’s leading companies in the field of renewable energies. With an international team of around 3,500 employees, we are drivers of the energy transition – and provide electricity for a sustainable life. Our total capacity of more than 9 gigawatts results from onshore and offshore wind parks, photovoltaic plants and battery storage. We focus on growth: on the American continent, on the European core markets and on new markets in the Asia-Pacific region.