Samuel Knight are looking to fill another exciting permanent position for a huge offshore wind project in Taiwan. We are looking to speak with experienced Environmental Managers to lead a range of environmental & permitting topics, supporting ongoing environmental impact assessments.
Our client is a world leader in the development and operation of renewable energy projects with an ever growing presence in the region.
You’ll play an important role in:
- Managing and following up on the EIA performed by an external consultant, which means facilitating meetings and workshops, reviewing documentation, etc.
- Ensuring that necessary input from internal stakeholders for the EIA process is received in due time
- Providing support to the Consent Project management on a range of tasks in terms of environmental and permitting-related topics
- Supporting discussions with external stakeholders in relation to EIA and permitting processes, including fisheries and other environmental interest organizations and groups.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Taiwanese national
- Must speak excellent English
- Have a master’s or bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related subject such as ecology or environmental science
- Be familiar with the Taiwanese planning, consenting, and permitting regime
- Have experience delivering environmental work in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams in high pressure environments
- Possess an outgoing approach and take joy in being part of a project where coordination and collaboration with other project disciplines are essential
- Able to prepare technical documents that can be easily understood and adopted by non-specialists and others
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your knowledge and skills in the vibrant offshore wind sector, working for an world renowned organisation with a fantastic culture and long term career development opportunities.
Please send your CV and a summary of your experience to: