- Electrical Installation and Commissioning supervisor on High Voltage substations reporting to Onsite Installation & Commissioning management.
- Site supervision of the daily works & quality control for the assigned scope.
- Preparing a quality issues log/register by using the Digital inspection tool or similar & raising the quality issues to the EPC Contractor.
- Follow up on the quality issues with the EPC Contractor to close out all issues.
- Quality and progress control during installation of electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Quality and progress control during testing and commissioning of electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Reporting to Installation & commissioning Manager on progress and quality on weekly basis.
- Review of all associated documentation.
- Possible coordination of suppliers.
- Electrical engineering degree
- Extensive experience from working on high voltage substations and transmission systems
- Extensive experience with the installation and commissioning of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Proven track record of installation & commissioning experience on High Voltage components and associated Protection & SCADA systems
- Proven track record of installation & commissioning experience on LV Switchboards, auxiliary transformers, PLC and building utility services systems
- Extensive knowledge & understanding in control, protection and control cubicle electrical schematic drawings
- Responsible to check the latest as built drawings and use those to perform the quality control for the respective scope