• supporting our design team in Europe to correctly understand (translate and interpret grid code in Japan to design the overall electrical power transmission system from the onshore substation to the offshore wind turbines
• liaising with members of the project team in relation to the full offshore and onshore electrical system
• ensuring the electrical design is compliant with the Japanese electrical grid code and requirements.
• engaging with the grid operators in Japan to understand their perspectives when needed.
• supporting other technical fields (not only electrical) as needed
• Speak and write English and Japanese fluently
• have a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
• preferably have an understanding of the electrical grid codes and connection processes in Japan
• preferably have experience in communicating with transmission system operators
• preferably understand simulation of electrical systems and simulation tools like PowerFactory, PSCAD, or PSS/E
Salary: ¥8,000,000 – ¥12,000,000 per annum