• Delivers the case book including all cost assumptions from engineering procurement and risk management to the project management team.
• Works very closely with the project director, the financial project manager, and the investment team to optimize the bid assumptions.
• Challenges and compares the assumptions of the project with other projects and markets.
• Act as an interface between the technical and commercial teams.
• Degree in business or engineering
• Proven experience in the offshore industry (min 5 years)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
• Proven experience in auction systems
• Experience in risk management beneficial
• Knowledge of health, safety, and environmental legislation
• Fluent English language skills
Salary: ¥7,000,000 – ¥10,000,000 per annum