Role Brief :
The Construction / Transfer Manager focuses on the safe and efficient delivery of the on- and offshore Operations and Maintenance related installation & construction tasks. To ensures that the aforementioned scope is integrated and aligned with the O&M Strategy and to coordinate the most efficient delivery and handover of this scope, with all other project package functions, with the aim of maximizing synergies and cost savings.
• Represent the key interface between EPCI Project and the O&M Prep Organization
• Coordinate and manage the different asset handovers regarding HSE, OPEX, snagging rectifications, risk management and required O&M tasks for interim periods
• Describe the standard for final documentation, follow up on readiness and suitability of associated installation & commissioning as well as O&M documentation with internal and external stakeholders
• Coordinate and manage documentation handover from EPC package / supplier to O&M, including filing of all relevant handover documentation in the document management system
• Responsible for maintaining an understanding of the PEAK Wind / Client Asset Integrity Management policy and strategy, and for carrying out any relevant resultant tasks
• Facilitate and ensure hand over of Risk / Consent / Obligations / Localisation register
• Manage agreements for remaining construction work and budget from EPC to O&M
• 3 years + in full scale Offshore projects with profound knowledge of managing operational windfarms.
• Hold a relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s agree or equivalent in engineering field
• Have a solid background in Offshore EPC projects / operational start-up of offshore windfarms (minimal 1 Project) to be capable to commence work offshore.
• English both oral and written are Require
• Strong background in contractor management and inter package coordination (multinational) as well as solid knowledge in execution of final asset handover to the service organization.
• Possesses Project Management experience, including PMI and solid experience in preparing, executing and communication package reporting.
• Strong technical understanding of the full Windfarm Asset (WTG, Cables, ONS, OSS, Foundation). Experience in managing documentation and documentation transfer from internal resources and external contractors.
Taiwan Office: XinYi Dist, Taipei City 台北市信義區
Work Location: Taichung Port & Changhua Coastal Industrial Park. 台中港與彰濱工業區