My client offers advisory and consultancy for project management and planning within construction disciplines and maritime operations. Our expertise and know-how promote our ability to provide technical specialist advisory and management experts, especially within sustainable energy and offshore construction.
Join a team of highly skilled and experienced people working with the installation of offshore wind farms worldwide. We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager, who is responsible for proactive management and coordinating of interfaces within development, construction and commissioning activities (Plan, monitor and manage the offshore construction site and construction harbour(s) from early development phase of the project to project closure).
The Construction Project Manager will focus mostly on contract negotiations initially in development phase, then carry out relevant activities in the execution phase.
We expect our Construction Project Manager to work with the following tasks:
• Ensure planning in the concept phase is defined and arranged.
• Obtaining prices, conducting tenders, negotiate contracts, e.g. for guard vessels.
• Provide relevant input to the TSA & T&I contract negotiations.
• During the development phase, prepare and ensure that the offshore site is ready for construction, transport, and installation activities, e.g. marking of the site according to national legislation.
• Management of construction harbour(s) incl. identification, maturing & upgrading, execution etc.
• Manage budget, scope, schedules, and resources.
• Stakeholder management (ensure timely and correct communication is shared to relevant parties during project development and execution).
• Ensure that the employer’s obligation for the logistical setup onshore and offshore are met.
• Ensure that risk register is maintained.
• Provide input to the monthly management report for forecast projections as well as relevant case input.
• Mitigate risks identified to ensure efficient and safe execution of onshore and offshore works
We prefer that you have:
• Relevant engineering degree or marine related education.
• Min 3-5 years of relevant industry practice.
• Proficient in both written and oral English communication.
• Experience within procurement, contract, and claim management.
• Experienced in MS Office tools.