Join a multinational independent power producer who is building a major offshore wind farm in Taiwan.
The Commercial Director for Offshore Wind in Taiwan will be responsible for complete procurement experience, including contract drafting, contract negotiation, and budget control.
Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Purchasing process planning, purchasing cost management, purchasing contract processing
- Invite manufacturers to bid and review contract conditions
- Establish a good supplier evaluation process
- Management contractor reporting process to owner
- Fulfill all contractual obligations. The performance and preparations are in full compliance with the construction plan.
- Communicate and cooperate with relevant departments to reduce or allocate the risk of work
- Lead department colleagues and assignments
Preferred skills and Technical Requirements
- Degree holder in finance, law or business administration
- 5+ years commercial and negotiating experience
- Experience working for or within energy or infrastructure sectors is highly desirable
- Able to demonstrate analytical and financial skills to and understanding of project management
- Experience and track record in building relationships and negotiating with key stakeholders