Roles and Responsibilities
- The roles provide onsite technical support, hands on service of blade repair, inspection, and blade maintenance.
- Prepare service documents during repair process through work instructions.
- Coordinate with Engg. / Technical team establishing repair process.
- Communicate effectively with Management and Colleagues utilizing customers’ request in job planning and execution.
- Broadening knowledge of own technical discipline to execute policy/strategy. May include support roles with specialized technical field of knowledge; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
- May have some autonomy to make decisions within a defined framework. Resolves issues in situations that require good technical knowledge and judgment within established procedures. Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- Coordinate and provide leadership to skilled labor performing work on customer sites.
- Perform administrative functions, such as writing technical reports, ordering materials, preparing job status reports, reports to customers, time sheets, and expense sheets in a complete manner on timely and thorough basis.
- Exercise good judgment in controlling costs and expenditures.
- Maintain strong safety mindset to work safe.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills and may be required to lead a junior team. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and the company. Explains technical information to others.
- 3- 5 years’ experience on composite blade repairs; wet layup and vacuum bagging
- Good understanding of EHS policies and procedures
- Ability to work irregular hours and durations in remote locations.
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces.
- Must be physically fit and capable of climb towers.
- Good theoretical knowledge on blade repair material
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and technical documents.
- Good knowledge on blade inspection
- Familiar with blade repair tools and equipment and tool operation.
- Computer literate.
- GWO and rope access certificate is added advantage.
- Valid driver license
- Excellent English speaking, reading, and writing skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- flexibility required.
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office
Salary: ¥6,000,000 – ¥8,000,000 per annum