RPS has grown into one of the world’s pre-eminent consultancies by underpinning our local connections with the resources and knowledge of an international business.
We employ more than 5000 people across Europe, North America and the Australia Asia Pacific regions. In the Asia Pacific region, our Energy division offices are located in Malaysia, Indonesia and Australia.
With regards to Wind Energy, RPS services include:
- Site Investigation / Survey Planning and Management
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Geophysical and Geotechnical Data Review/Interpretation
- Geological Review and Seabed Characterisation
- Geohazard Study
- Unexploded ordnance (UXO) Mitigation
- Foundations including Jack-up Footing Risk Assessment
- Site Representatives QA/QC – Geophysics, Geotechnics, Positioning, Environmental, HSE, Marine Fauna Observers
- Geomatic Support
- HSE Audit and Risk Assessment
- Asset Integrity Audits
- Process HAZOP, CHAZOP and HAZID facilitation for design construction, commissioning, modifications and operations