Moonpool Consultants Pte Ltd is a company based in Singapore, originally founded by French naval architects Nicolas Genton and Olivier Chapuis who took over and expanded a rig project management business named Protomax Ltd.
They are a team of engineers & specialists having built their professional experience working with some of the most predominant international offshore services companies (Schlumberger, Sedco-Forex, Transocean, Cameron, Saipem).
Their track records include all types of offshore units – MODUs and MOPUs: Drilling barges, Jack-ups, Liftboats, Tenders TAD, Semi-submersibles and Drillships.
Since their inception in 2002 they have completed several major projects involving both their specialties: project management and design services.
They have the capability to design customized offshore vessels starting from a blank sheet of paper, follow up construction and up to delivery to their customer.
- Structural design, finite element analysis
- Naval architecture
- Vessel stability, hull sizing
- Drilling system integration
- 3D vessel and drilling machinery layout
- Mechanical, HVAC & piping systems
- Electrical systems
- Vessel & drilling systems instrumentation
- Rig accommodations and related systems