Established in December 2016, the Asia Wind Energy Association (AsiaWEA) is the leading trade association for the wind energy sector in Asia-Pacific.
AsiaWEA acts as the regional platform for all wind power industry stakeholders to collectively promote the best interests of the wind power sector. Members include power project developers, turbine manufacturers, technical consultants, financial institutions, regional associations and other institutions in the wind energy sector.
- 08-Feb-17 Member Network Gathering – Singapore
- 30-Mar-17 Asia Offshore Wind Day – Taiwan
- 06-Apr-17 Member Network Gathering – Hong Kong
- 13- Apr-17 Technical Seminar Measurement and Modelling for Wind and Solar Assessment – Singapre
- May Member Network Gathering – Vietnam
- 15-Jun-17 Corporate Energy Day – Sydney
- 24-Aug-17 Wind Technology Day – Singapore
- 24-Oct-17 – 25-Oct-17 Asia Wind Energy Conference – Singapore